As Store Supervisor, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations related to the store - Dépot L’importateur. In this role, you will ensure smooth operation of the store with the goal to grow the business brining innovative ideas and in collaboration with your team. Using a lead by example approach you play a key role in the success of the business.
- Assume responsibility for the management and operations of ‘L’importateur’ and its employees; operational, financial and employee management.
- Act as main contact in communicating with suppliers, management and employees
- Prepare and be accountable for budgets, deposits and manage cash flow
- Verify accuracy of invoices and forward for payment processing
- Be an expert resource to address and manage all questions, complaints and requests from clients
- Ensure the availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories, dealing with external suppliers and ensuring items are received as scheduled
- Establish pricing policies based on purchasing activities; products, promotions, discounts and over stock items
- Ensure the upkeep of the store – cleanliness, organization , repairs, etc.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, training and management of store staff
- Create employee work schedules and manage last minute schedule changes, etc.
- Other related duties
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
- Minimum 3 years of experience of directly related experience
- Experience managing employees
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Fluently bilingual (English and French, oral and written)
- Strong communicator both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, adaptable and perseverant
Available on a flexible schedule