The Ecommerce and interactive marketing Specialist will hold a key position within the company and will contribute to sales development by the means of ecommerce platforms.
The Ecommerce Specialist will be a strategist and project manager in developing digital marketing plans and coordinate operation deployment designed to promote the brand notoriety as well as increase online sales.
- Analyze the consumer’s habits, optimize the online experience and follow performance indicators;
- Design and run digital marketing projects by considering other distribution channels and the company’s marketing strategy. Analyze results and submit campaign summaries as well as optimization of action plans;
- Manage National and large accounts such as Amazon and other online distribution channels. Manage reference programs and online pages, inventory and orders. Develop and manage online promotion campaigns by targeting customer acquisition and retention:
- Content creation
- Client database management (CRM);
- Acquisition process management of lead customers by increasing customer traffic, website notoriety and online client loyalty;
- Acquisition process analysis and optimization for maximal performance (traffic and conversion);
- Pricing and promotions
- Contribute to the evolution and development of the transactional sites and all its functionalities while considering new technologies and industry trends;
- With the collaboration of all Key account Managers, optimize brands presence on established retailer online platforms such as Walmart and Sobeys and monitor transactional site’s evolution and development and all its functionalities while considering new technologies and industry trends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
- Bilingualism (French and English, speaking and writing);
- Accrued digital marketing knowledge, analysis tools and statistics (referencing, remarketing, Google analytics, AdWords, etc.);
- Strong knowledge of online commerce (Ecommerce) and customer experience management (UX, CRM, etc.);
- Solid abilities to be proactive and easily adapt to environment in constant evolution;
- Creativity and interest in food industry;
- Ability to understand and respect the brand image;
- Knowledge of online campaign planning, effectiveness and optimization;
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon process (seller and vendor central).
- Disciplined organizational skills and ability to work with different teams, suppliers and collaborators.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Digital Marketing or any related online marketing education;
- Minimum of 2 years in an online management position.